Our Future Nissan Parts eStore sells Nissan genuine accessories and replacement parts. We also specialize in wholesale mechanical and collison products.
Hi my name is Ken Klima and I’m the parts manager here at Future Nissan in the Roseville Auto Mall. After working here for the last 13 years I’m convinced that we offer the very best in customer service and support while satisfying your entire Nissan parts needs. We have a prompt and courteous parts team of over 150 combined years of Nissan experience. This exceptional knowledge base gives you the opportunity to depend on us to get you the right part in a timely manner.
With one of the Largest, High Quality, Genuine Nissan Parts Inventories in the Region we can, in most cases, provide you with on the spot availability. We ask that you call or better yet come on by, shop our attractive parts boutique and ask us anything about your Nissan. We also carry a large inventory of Genuine Nissan Accessories, Value Advantage parts and Major Brand Tires at competitive prices. We are here to help and welcome you to our Parts Department today.
*All retail prices listed herein are suggested prices. All dealers are free to sell at whatever price, mark-up, or margin of profit they may choose.
Prices do not include installations. Pictures are for informational purposes only. Prices subject to change.
**Genuine Nissan Accessories are covered by Nissanï¿½s Limited Warranty on Genuine Nissan Replacement Parts, Genuine Nismo S-Tune Parts, and Genuine Nissan Accessories for the longer of 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever occurs first) or the remaining period under the 3-year/36,000-mile (whichever occurs first) Nissan New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Terms and conditions apply. See Warranty Information Booklet for details.
Core Charge Message
CORE RETURN CREDIT
1. Catalytic/Manifold cores must have precious material still inside
2. Catalytic/Manifold cores must not be broken
3. Starter/Alternator/Distributor cores must have OEM housings
4. Starter/Alternator/Distributor cores must be in original packaging
5. Transmission/Engine cores must have form filled out
6. Transmission/Engine cores must be drained and assembled
7. Transmission/Engine cores must not be broken
8. ECU cores must not have been opened or exposed to fluid
9. ECU and Throttle Body cores must be in original packaging
10. Throttle Body cores must be complete and not broken